MSW, LISW, LCSW, CSAT, CEDS
Founder, Executive Director, Clinical Director
Thank you for visiting my website.
If you’ve arrived on this page, it’s likely that you or someone you love is in need of professional support. It takes a lot of courage to acknowledge the need for help. I’m confident that the expertise at Deborah Schweiger-Whalen & Associates will aid you in your journey toward healing and self-discovery.
I’m from New York and have many years of learning and training in the field of behavioral health. My relocation to the southwest has provided me with the opportunity to bring my love of psychotherapy and my expertise in the areas of trauma, sexual addiction, and eating disorders to Santa Fe. Please read below to learn about my experience and credentials.
It’s my great honor to expand our services through Deborah Schweiger-Whalen and Associates and to offer a comprehensive array of services to the Santa Fe & surrounding communities!
Training & Experience
- National Conference Lecturer. Please click here to view my list of Conference Presentations
- Board Member of the New Mexico Psychoanalytic Society
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers
- Member of the American Psychological Association, Division 39
- Member of the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- Certified Eating Disorders Specialist
- Member of the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist
- Candidate at the Colorado Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies
- Candidate at the Gestalt Equine Institute of the Rockies
- NIA Technique White Belt
- Certified Yoga Instructor Yoga Union in NYC